Therapies Offered at the Sound Clinic
Please have a conversation with a Sound Clinic practitioner to determine if any treatment is likely to be beneficial. Don’t hesitate to call or ask any of our associates if you have further questions regarding costs and for scheduling.
1. Acupuncture: Fees average about $40 per session (in addition to the office visit / Evaluation & Management fee) and are recoverable from most major health insurance companies once deductibles have been met. Contact your carrier to see if exclusions apply.
2. Osteopathic Manual Therapy / Craniosacral Therapy / Biodynamic Osteopathy: Dr. Lyndsay, Dr. Naylor, Dr. Diamond and Dr. Krembs are all trained to restore symmetry and remove restrictions in the musculoskeletal system using these techniques. For more information, refer to the American Osteopathic Association. To schedule an appointment for OMT, please call or ask at the front desk. Insurance is billed and the cost varies by the number of regions treated.
3. Major Autohemotherapy (MAH): This is a procedure in which blood is extracted, exposed to ozone gas, and then returned to the body. Refer to American Academy of Ozonotherapy (aaot.us) for more information. The cost is $130.
4. Ozone High-Dose Therapy (OHT): This is a variation on MAH in which newer technology makes it possible to deliver about 30 times as much ozone in about the same amount of time. It is sometimes referred to as “10-pass” because a typical treatment session entails ozonating and then returning about 200cc of blood during each of ten times cycles. The cost is $220 for the first pass and $20 for each consecutive pass.
5. Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UVBI): In this procedure, blood that has been removed is exposed to UV light and then returned to the body. For more information, ask us for a free booklet. The cost is $130 or just $60 extra if combined with MAH.
6. Prolozone: Refer to American Academy of Ozonotherapy (aaot.us) for more info. The cost is $100 per injection.
7. Infrared Sauna: Infrared sauna is used for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to: relaxing, increasing circulation, detoxification, pain relief, skin purification and reducing stress. The first session is complimentary. Following sessions are $20 each or 6 for $100.
8. Myer’s Cocktail: A Myer’s Cocktail is a nutritional IV that is used to assist with energy, immune support, hydration and many other chronic conditions. The cost is $105.
9. Glutathione Push: This cost varies according to dose and a $30 charge to start the IV line applies unless one is already in place. Cost is typically around $75-100 total.
10. Trigger Point Injections: Common areas of treatment are the head, neck, upper back, and low back. This procedure is billable to insurance, typically for $50 to $135 depending on the number of muscles treated.